Friday, June 21

I'm back!

Did someone say Ultimate 10-ball champion? ... Its gotta nice ring to it, I have to admit.
My dear friend Al Green said: "Success is getting what you go after. Happiness is loving what you got." So what does that mean? My take on it: Aspire, yet be content. 
Well, I'm happy with what I got now. It just takes a little while to sink in. But I'm enjoying the process. I have to say that one of the most gratifying things is when your peers say "ICEMAN is back!"
It didn't come easy. I had a dry spell for a while. I did a lot of work to get back. A lot of pieces have to fall into place. I'm not talking just playing pool. I'm mostly talking about lifestyle. 
For example, I recently signed up for NYC marathon which takes place in November. It is something I procrastinated for a while. But as soon as I signed up, I felt a sense of peace from within.   Commitment. Perseverance. That's what it is going to boil down to. And that's life as it should be. Never settling. Taking the necessary steps to get there. Optimizing your condition. It takes a strong mind to win a tournament, but it's easier to achieve if you have a strong physique. (Duh)
Nuff said, I'll just blog stories as they come up. I'm just gonna go enjoy now the awesomeness of this feeling. 

Until next one sinks in....


"ICEMAN"

1 comments:

Daali said...

Hyvää Juhannusta!